• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG / Fault / something happening that i have not a clue about

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am autistic and not computer friendly so using this system is extremely difficult for me. I have no idea on how i receive replies so for the record my email address is [email removed as per forum guidelines]

Right problem. Over the last couple of days the following has started to happen. After converting an image in the rawconverter to a jpg and saving it to a folder in my pictures, when i go back into PS the follow happens. The PS screen goescompletely white and pulsates at an alarming rate, i can use the cursor and select tools etc but no image appears. there is a short notification about PS not recognising the file ...

I am completely at a loss as i would like to demonstrate to a client that i can add text etc to his images.

HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Derby Ian 

Try this: Preferences > Technology Previews > Enable "Deactivate Native Canvas" > Restart Photoshop

You may get an automatic email from the forums when there is a reply. Otherwise, go to the forums and click the bell icon in the upper right to see your replies.

I've moved your post from Using the Community for questions about the Community to the Photoshop forum.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines