Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Bug or User error? Save for web squishes image

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im editing a frame animation for this clip and when I go to save it as a gif the image's width is condensed but the size is the same/original as the canvas. When I save, it saves squished too. Whats happening? I tried closing out and opening it back up. I saved it out as a video file, brought it into AE, saved it out as a gif again and opened that in Photoshop and it shows up normally in the Save for Web window. Whats wrong with the original?

squish.JPG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your aspect ratio on your file. It might have gottened changed somehow. Also post a screen shot of the save as dialog, so we can see if anything is amiss.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to check the file size again and noticed that the preview is also the same as the save for web. http://somup.com/c36tr4vwmj What is happening? lol

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines