Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug : Photoshop 2022 / Capture One - Could not save because of a program error

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I just upgraded to Photoshop 2022. I do roundtrips from Capture One to Photoshop and back to Capture One. 

Saving photos in Photoshop works until I get that "could not save beacuse of a program error" notification. Relaunching both Capture One and Photoshop doesn't fix the problem. The only thing that works is completly rebooting the Mac. It works for a while until the pop up appears again. 

I'm running Photoshop 23.0.0 on a Macbook Pro 2018 i7 MacOS Big Sur and Caputre One 20. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture One has an update ou may needto dry for the new version:

https://www.captureone.com/en/account/download

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I having a similar issue, but my photos never even make it to photoshop. The tiff file gets created along side the raw file I just made and then....crickets.

I'm on Catalina 10.15.7 on a 2019 15-inch MacBook Pro, running C1 v14.4.1.16 and Photoshop 23.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines