• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug version 23.2.1

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I installed this latest update the PS is disabling my GPU, when I open two windows it locks the images, turning the screen black and sometimes it locks on the image.

[Mod: Edit to make text better readable]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check if you have the latest version of your graphic card driver installed.

If not please update your driver installation.

Which operating system do you use?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Windows

[image: image.png]

--

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There has been a flood of similar posts to yours in the last few hours. Can you tell us what hardware and OS you are using so they can try and pin it down?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

One of my office's user is having the similar issue. 

He is unfortunately on Catalina, since he works remotely, we are not allowed to upgrade it to Big Sur without him being on site.

Since it was crashing on previous version of Photoshop, he updated it to 23.2.

The GPU is unticked. So Im afraid, he may face the same problem as stated here

And he is also not able to use transform controls. It lags and screen flickers when he tries to do that.

Thank you in Advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I discovered that if I highlight layers one at a time and turn them off and then on again the display gets corrected. I have to do it indivudally to every adjustment layer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to cure the problem on MacOS by deleting the machineprefs.psp and letting PS reuild it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@jcazzie that fixed the issue for me too. Thanks for taking the time to post it. Well done!

For those who don't know where to find machineprefs.psp use this link to reference:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/preference-file-names-locations-photoshop.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines