bug when i export or load files

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody.

Since some weeks, a bug often happens. When i want to load or export files, i click on the menu and then, nothing. It's like the dialog box is invisible, because i can't do anything anymore. When i click somewhere else, PP don't want and i hear an audio "alert", like if there still was the dialog box opened that i have to clear, but i don't see it.

Have you ever seen some bug like this ? What can i do ? Thanks !

(sorry for my english)

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's like the dialog box is invisible, because i can't do anything anymore.

By @Morgan25183722j56a

Sometimes we hear about this when there has been a second monitor attached. Can you check that?

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer. I have effectively two monitor (a portable computer with an other computer screen). 

I just tried to unplugged it and it didn't change anything 😞

thank you for your answer in any case.

Morgan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I have effectively two monitor (a portable computer with an other computer screen). For today the bug doesn't happened yet. I'll check that when it's coming.

Have a nice day,

Morgan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines