• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug when shortcutting from Magnifier to another tool

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to 24.3.2 I've noticed that after working for awhile if I use the magnifier and try to shortcut to any other tool, usually brush or stamp, it automatically switches back to the magnifier. I either have to quit the program or tap my desktop and switch back to photoshop to fix. This happemns often and is driving me crazy. 

I'm running OS 12.4

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Matt,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with Photoshop. We're here to help.

Could you please confirm if this is happening with just the Zoom tool (Z)? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Please try this:

• Go to Photoshop > Preferences > Tools >  Uncheck 'Spring-loaded Tool Shortcuts'
  • Restart Photoshop

If this does not help, please ensure Photoshop has the required disk access & permissions: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/quick-tips-learn-how-to-give-full-dis...

Go to the location of the preference folder mentioned below and rename it to backup. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

• macOS: In the Finder, hold down the Option key when using the Go menu > Library > Go to Preferences/Adobe Photoshop [version] Settings
  • Rename the Adobe Photoshop folder by adding a .old at the end. (Adobe Photoshop 2022 > Rename > Adobe Photoshop 2022. old)

These changes will give a fresh start to Photoshop as a fresh install.

Let us know how it goes,

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines