• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bugs, bugs and bugs

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a while since I've seen a stable version of Abobe's apps. Especially Photoshop that fixes one bug with every update and brings three others. Now the cursor is attached to the transform handles. Too annoying. I wonder if today Adobe has the ability to make a stable program because it seems to have taken Microsoft's medicine and turns its customers into a guinea pig. The monopoly only hurt Adobe.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you please let us know the version of Photoshop and the operating system version you're working with?

Have you tried resetting the preferences of Photoshop and see if that helps? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the version of your OS?

Which version of Photoshop?

What 3rd party Plug-ins, Extensions, and/or Add-on are you running?

I've found PS to be pretty stable.

Something to try when you can set aside the time is to do a clean install of just your OS and Photoshop before you install anything else (if you happen to be running macOS, you can do this on a fast USB3/USB-C Flash drive for testing).  It may not seem like 3rd party software should or could affect Photoshop, but a long time ago I had a fax driver cause all footage items in After Effects show as 0-by-0 instead of 720-by-540.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines