• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bullying from Adobe Support?

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am screen sharing with a gentleman in India and we are struggling to load presets that won't load. He comes in, changes the name of a file, and I still don't know what that was about or whether it did any damage. Then I go back to the presets menu and find six out of 22 presets did load. So I'm saying to him, it looks like they did not load, and the phone is silent. I discovered he had hung up on me I thought at first maybe he just hit the wrong button. I called back and another support person read up on the file and said the case has been closed. I was not told any of that.  He also refused to continue the screen share and told me it was the fault of the person who made the presets, a Photoshop instructor, and that I should consult with him and determine what versions of Photoshop he used to make the presets. He finished his last sentence with the word goodbye. I of course felt humiliated as I was supposed to. Really, Adobe? We're hanging up on people now? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scammers are know to masquerade as Adobe Support here. Are you certain it was genuine Adobe support? How did you contact them or did they contact you?

Do you have a case number so Adobe can follow up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@altonmarsh 

John is correct that you may or may not have talked to Adobe. 

If it was an Adobe employee, they will sometimes rename a file by adding .old to the end for files that will recreate themselves when PS is relaunched. That way if the issue is not resolved, the original can be restored. This is standard practice.

You can tell us how you contacted Adobe or you can go through correct channels to try again yourself:

Try the link to auto-open the Chat:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen 

If your browser blocks the Chat window, try the troubleshooting tips here:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 

If you can't find out why your browser is blocking Chat, you can also send a tweet to @AdobeCare.

You can find phone numbers here (we get reports of long hold times):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html 

If it was Adobe that you contacted, they will confirm it. Get the case number. Then ask for Tier 2 support to escalate this.

~ Jane
Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines