• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera raw color don't match the image

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see in the picture, the colors in Camera Raw filter and the image I am editing do not match. From "edit->preferences->camera raw" whatever I select does not change the colors in the image that opens when I click on Camera Raw Filter. In the previously mentioned selection there are also more options than in the preferences that are in the Camera Raw Filter window (see images). Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, just to confirm... Are you trying to use C-Raw filter to manupulate/edit the colours? How exactly are you doing that (workflow)

/G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am trying to edit the colors by using the color mixer feature. We do that in order to make small corrections in the colors, but we can't do it because of the great difference it has from the original.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Differences of colour in the Camera Raw window and Photoshop are classically down to a faulty monitor profile in the operating system.

As a troubleshooting step, in Windows search box type "Color management" and change the default monitor profile to sRGB (or Adobe RGB if you have a wide gamut monitor). Then restart Photoshop. If that resolves teh problem then you need to create a good profile for your monitor, using a hardware calibration device such as the Xrite i1Display or similar.

The differences between the available preferences in the Camera Raw filter and in Camera Raw are normal. The filter is not camera raw and does not handle raw conversions.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines