Exit

Camera Raw Presets

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

Ich habe folgendes Problem...

Ich habe bei Adobe Camera Raw einige Presets als Favoriten markiert wenn ich jetzt aber ohne in die Presets Section zu wecheln rechtsklick auf ein geƶffnetes RAW Bild machen werden unter Presets nicht alle Presets angezeigt z. B. nur bis Bustabe C ist diese Anzeige auf eine Anzahl begrenzt?

Hello,

I have the following problem...

I marked some presets as favorites in Adobe Camera Raw, but if I right-click on an open RAW image without going to the presets section, not all presets are displayed under presets, e.g. B. only up to letter C is this display limited to a number?
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out; we're here to help you with the presets.

Can you please tell me the version of the application you are using and the operating system details? Did you already import the presets? Where are they located? From what I understood, there are a few presets that you cannot use in images when you try to do it. Is it right?
If yes, does it happen for particular file formats?

You can check if these suggestions help. (https://www.freelightroompresets.co/how-to-install-camera-raw-presets)

We're here for assistance; we just need some more info.

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look in the Video how many presets there when i right click on a  image and how many favorites there in the preset section

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines