• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I revert to PS 2022 from 2023?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help, please! I didn't think I had autoupdate set on my desktop Photoshop, but it has pushed through 2023 and now one of my key workflow tools no longer works (java based). I've written to the creator to see if there's an update, but so far there isn't.

I cannot work without this, so I desperately need to revert to 2022. Any ideas if that's possible on this subscription based model? And if so, how, please?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Yes you can have both installed at the same time. In the Creative Cloud desktop application, click on the three dots at the end of the line next to Photoshop and choose  'Other Versions'. Photoshop 2022 is version 23.5.2

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can have both installed at the same time. In the Creative Cloud desktop application, click on the three dots at the end of the line next to Photoshop and choose  'Other Versions'. Photoshop 2022 is version 23.5.2

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wonderful, thank you!Phew!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that version number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 2023 edition new version is v24.0

The last of the 2022 editions which worked with my plugin was 23.5.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So glad I found this! I've had so many issues with the 2023 version of Photoshop... crashing and locking up all the time. Prints come out looking terrible (the same files that printed just fine in the 2022 version). Thank you for asking this question!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines