• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can my boss see what else I work on in PS?

Explorer ,
Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My boss purchased PS for me (he pays for it each year) and it is installed on my home computers where I work. Because of him paying for it, I believe he has access to my PS and/or Adobe account as he also has access to my work email (the account may also be under his email but I can't remember).

Can he see what photos or projects I am working on or have worked on in the past? I use it for a lot of personal stuff when off the clock, and it would be very embaressing if he was able to see the content. 

Or is it only visible on my specific computer(s)?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

As I said he can't see what your working on if you store you files locally on the PC, your Creative Cloud account is associated with your computer user profile, that's why your recent files as not the same on each PC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If you're working locally, there's no way your boss can see what you're working on, also unless you gave him/her your Adobe account password he wouldn't have access to your Adobe account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been many years so I don't really remember, but I think he is the one that set up the account (different account than this one). 

So if he has the password, he can see everything I've worked on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reason it's a bit confusing to me is because I've noticed that when I open PS on my media computer, I can only see in the Recent, stuff I have worked on with this specific computer. Same with the computer in my office.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said he can't see what your working on if you store you files locally on the PC, your Creative Cloud account is associated with your computer user profile, that's why your recent files as not the same on each PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cloud Storage currently says 480kb used, so it looks like I've never stored anything on it. So I guess all my files are fully private. 

Thank you for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines