• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can no longer view my layers

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what happened, all I was doing was copying and pasting a layer and next thing I know none of my layers are able to be interacted with or seen individually. I will click on the little eyeball icon to see a layer and all my other layers will go invisible. When I hover my cursor between layers, there is a box with an arrow that points downward to the left of the box. When I go to select a tool, it just cycles through the other tools within that group.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll help you figure this out. What version of Photoshop & the operating system are you working on? Does this continue to happen after you've restarted Photoshop & the computer?

Your description matches what happens when we hold down the ALT/OPT key on the keyboard.

ALT key.gif

Try pressing the ALT key on your keyboard to check whether it is stuck. You can also use the On Screen Keyboard to check what key inputs are active.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same suspicion.

First try to see if your Alt key is stuck. It also can't hurt to close Photoshop and restart the computer before you continue troubleshooting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines