Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Can not fit camera raw filter window to screen

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I am Using PS 2021 .

When I opened camera raw filter the window or tab seem too large and not fit with screen. I tried to fit by holding and drag side and corner but it not work because has a limitation. I Just need to see all option with small tab\window on my screen to work more eassier.

Can any one help me out please?

Screenshot 2021-10-25 235022.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll need to lower the scale percentage in the OS. 

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/hidpi-retina.html

"Photoshop supports a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 at 100% user interface scaling. The minumum screen resolution needs to increase as the UI scaling factor is increased. For example, you would need a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 to scale comfortably to 150% or a screen resolution of 2880 x 1800 to scale comfortably to 200%.

See System Requirements for complete minimum technical specifications to run and use Photoshop."

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines