• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can some one confirm if there is a way to disable snapping for the move tool iPad Photoshop

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked around quite a bit and can't find an answer for this but I am very confused because it seems like this comes up several times a day for me so I KNOW I am not the only one with this problem.

I am working with a selection in Photoshop on the iPad and I need to make a small nudge of placement or rotation but I cannot make any precise adjustments because the snapping feature is on and will override my movement with a snapped movement to an invisible aligned preset - this seemingly cannot be disabled so I end up trying several times and just giving up or accepting a subpar result because snap aligns my selections in an undesired way.

Please tell me I am just missing something and there is a way to use move without snap

Thanks.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I would like to thank you for posting this question.  I am having the same problem with as much frustration as you.

Hopefully we will get an answer and the option to disable this annoying feature. 

As a workaround, I will execute the moves inside the Fresco app which has no snap feature in regards to the move too.  It's very inconvenient but it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines