• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access Kyle's brushes

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CC subscription, today I wanted some new brushes, clicked on the "get more brushes" link in Photoshop, that landed me to a page where I was required to sign in. 

I signed in, but then the page kept refreshing asking me to sign in even though I'm already signed in and my payments are on time.

Can't seem to get past this page. 

How do I get to the brushes? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all,

I have PS 2020 OS 10.13 High Sierra.

I can download some brushes but the one that's most important, Watercolors, won't dowload.
Do I need 64 bits instead of 8 or the newest system like Catalina to download these?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just resolved the problem by using Safari instead of Chrome...

maybe this tip will help others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me too. So simple. (head slap)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirming this also worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having this issue too and I've tried Firefox, Chrome (regular and incognito), and Safari. Nothing works and it just sends me right back to the sign in page after I sign in. I attached a screenshot of the page that it keeps going back to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, me, too!  I can't get to where I can see the megapacks to download.  Am on a Windows laptop...with Creative Cloud 2021...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm also in the loop, sign in etc. Did anyone came across with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, me, too! Sign [removed by moderator] Loop. Please fix it Adobe. Please.

Thanks

Chratric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working with this problme all morning long. I was with adobe support in the contact window. The tecknition, his crue, and manager tried all the could having access to my computer tweeking it changing setting all sorts of stuff, the could not fix the problme. they accessed an account (on my computer) got into Kyle's brushes and I downlowed them from there account. There conclusion; 'Creative Cloud' accounts do not have access https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/brushes.html#!&from_ims=true&old_hash=&api=authorize

And that makes sence. When I had just the lightroom + Photoshop account I had no problem accessing Klye's Brushes page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is true, did support have any intention of fixing it? This has been an infuriating process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@danielleinga wrote

"There conclusion; 'Creative Cloud' accounts do not have access"

@defaultnpot6pn79c3x wrote:

If this is true, did support have any intention of fixing it? This has been an infuriating process.

It is not true that Creative Cloud accounts do not have access to Kyle's brushes. You do have to have a paid account, not the limited free version.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane, As things go, I have no evidence or knowledge as to why a number of people, who have adobe accounts can not access the Kyle Brushes page even when they are loged into there adobe account, nor does Adobe support tecnitions know why some account holders can't accese that page even when we can access all the other pages.

Sincerely

Danielle 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've since gotten access by someone else just straight up sending me the files, but as for what I've tried:

Setting my location to US

Not clicking on the prompt that says 'Go to Belgium' (which sends you to a be_EN url)

clicking on the prompt

Using Chrome

NOT using Chrome

Deleting cookies

Using a fully newly installed, never-used browser

Not using Edge

Using Edge

Every link that was posted here and in other support tickets

A different pc (again: every imaginable browser)

Whatever I do, I get a page that says 'log in to download' and a little bio of Kyle T Webster. My avatar top right shows that I'm logged in, and clicking 'log in to download' just takes me to the login page for a split second before it automatically goes to the very same page with a 'Log in to download' button.

If I sound somewhat exasperated, it's because this problem goes back years (2017 at least), and it's insane to me that in an effort to lock simple links behind a paywall, you've made it impossible for a significant number of people to get them.
Additionally, it's exactly because Adobe bought them out that I no longer had access to updates back when I didn't subscribe and instead just had a single copy of Photoshop. So now to think 'oh, I've got CC now!' and find out that somehow still doesn't enable me to get them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tagging @Pete.Green and @J453 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone been able to fix this?
I am a paid monthly CC user. I'm logged in and unable to view/download any of the brushes. All of the links that have been provided in the thread take me to the same page with the same problem. Chrome & Safari both give me the same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to weigh in, I'm not having any problems accessing or downloading and installing the Kyle brushes using Edge (Windows 10). 

Adobe Photoshop | Download exclusive brushes from Kyle T. Webster

JainLemos_0-1630963269703.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This the same for multiple people in my organisation, myelf included. We all have CC subscriptions as a company, but we're stuck on an endless loop of being asked to login even after we're clearly logged-in (see upper right-hand corner).

Tried across multiple browsers across multiple computers with different operating systems. Can Adobe please provide a fix or a direct download please?

andrec68881114_0-1632865534628.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To go further into the issue, depending on if I access my account from the Creative Cloud app or the web, I get two different login account information screens: one says personal account, the other says my organisation. Both have the same email address, so something is going wrong on Adobe's end for the login mechanism.

andrec68881114_0-1632866142363.png

andrec68881114_1-1632866160347.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same problem since I was switched to an Adobe for Teams licence, the site can't seem to decide if I'm logged in on a personal account with no plan or our company team licence. It keeps redirecting me to the same page over and over, asking me to log in, then auto-loggin me in, coming back to the same sign in to download page.  

It worked fine earlier this summer, but that was before my profile was updated and my content moved to "the company profile of my choice". 

For clarity: Does not work on Chrome, Edge, or Firefox, cleared cash or not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. can't get to the page after clicking on the link that silk-m posted. Even I have signed in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Wan CH @Which country are you in? Did you try addit it's iso code in the URL?

did you try a different browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leobolita280201903aku_0-1676166559785.png

I have the same problem, I go to "get more brushes" and this appear 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2023 Jul 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same exact issue. I also tried the link provided in this thread. Same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, seems like it's still not been resolved in at least 4 years, come on Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I found a resolution. For me when I switched browsers, it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines