• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't export or save jpg/png with a good quality for web - just crazy.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

I hope someone can help, because I've read a lot of posts here but never find a solution.

Which is the right process to export or save a graphic for web?

I don't know why but since the CC suite, I can't export good quality images for web...I always have to increase graphic size and upload online a bigger image. 

The problem is, when you are asked to send a file with a specific dimension size (like a web banner in example, 728x90pixel 72dpi)...Graphic always look pixalated and blurry....why? this thing is driving me crazy.

Thank you for everyone who's gonna support and suggest something!!!

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you tell us which Adobe application you're using so we can move the thread to the correct forum, I would assume it's Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @Ged_Traynor 

I'm talking about Illustrator and Photoshop. 

Illustrator becasue my graphic is a vectorial one. And Photoshop because I've read another post here (similar to mine) where it was suggested to copy the vector graphic and paste it in Photoshop and then export for the web here. But I got the same result.

Thank you for support and my apologies if I have posted this problem in the wrong forum section.

I hope to hear suggestions from the Community,

Regards

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "Using the Community" forum is for getting help with the forum itself and not for application support, I'll move this thread to the Photoshop forum and you can create a new thread on the Illustrator forum if you need to

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry @Ged_Traynor I post here because I didn't understand if there is a support service once you subscribed with Adobe CC Suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post examples? Web images will always be lower quality. Are you saving jpg, png, svg? Need more information to help you. Here is an ancient article I wrote a million years ago. The basic info is still relevant to day for types of images. http://webwitchery.com/articles/format/index.html

Have you tried using generate in Phtoshop?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/generate-assets-layers.html

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Melissa!

I will read you article (even if it's old) and i will try your suggestion. 

If I will not come ahead of this problem, I will post examples here to let you understand better and help me.

Thank you really!

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post schreenshots taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) of the layered source file and resulting web-oriented image and the corresponding SfW/Export-dialog? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you @c.pfaffenbichler 

I will try Melissa suggestions and then I will come back here posting examples.

Thank you!

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines