• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find anyone contact details for anyone at adobe to help

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought adobe photoshop and it does not work.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled but I still have the same error.  it just flashes black and white all the time.

I cannot find any contact email address or phone number to speak to anyone - there is not help as I have no error code.

Do I just have to go for a refund.  I really wanted to use this programme but no support at all

Does anyone have an email address for adobe to get some human help please.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Pamela29392540310b 

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews > Enable "Deactivate Native Canvas" > Restart Photoshop

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Pamela29392540310b ,

What happened when you tried Edit > Preferences > Technology Previews > Enable "Deactivate Native Canvas" > Restart Photoshop?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find the chat line that someone mentioned.  I am just going to have to try to get a refund as I noticed that was one auto option.  Was going to recommend this work my business client but with not support what is the point if it does not work from the start.  Never had this problem with any other company

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Pamela29392540310b 

The flickering is only an issue for computers with older GPUs that do not support DirectX 12. Deactivating the Native Canvas will fix this for you.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased abobe photoshope paid for a year.  It does not work, cannot get it to work.

I cannot find any way to contact adobe - if they can't get it  to work, how do I let them know.  I have tried for a refund but they automtic system says I will lose my money.

A programme that does not work

Noone to discuss it with

No refund

Is this legal surley they can't just steal my money?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need more informations about your issue.

Please Consider including the following in your question:

• Adobe product and version number
  • Operating system and version number
  • The full text of any error message (s)
  • What you were doing when the problem occurred
  • Screenshots of the problem
  • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; the amount of RAM; etc

The above info will help to try to solve your problem.

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support. We're normal users  and we can't help with account and/or payment problems.If you wish to contact to someone from the support, please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help.

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below.

You have to allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human and not the chat bot.

AxelMatt_0-1681405286470.jpeg

You can also use the Phone Support. The appropriate phone numbers you'll find here:  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

The chat is normally quicker than a phone call.

If you like you can also use Twitter to tweet @AdobeCare

Also - beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message or an email.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/avoid-phishing-3-easy-ways-to-identify-adobe-staff/td-...

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Pamela29392540310b maybe if you explained in detail what the issue is, we may be able to help you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ged, I've merged the two threads. The issue is in the first paragraph: "it just flashes black and white all the time."

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to contact Adobe directly (as this is a user to user forum):

https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines