• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't left or right click in photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what's going on but last night everything was working fine. This morning I woke up and went to finish working on my project and I can't seem to interact with my file. Here's the deets:

Photoshop Version: 22.5.1

When I open photoshop, I can interact with the top toolbar with no problem but...

When attempting to load a file from the Recent selection, nothing happens if I left click it or right click it. Nothing loads, nothing comes up. It just sits on the Recent page like nothing's going on.

If I try to load a file from the File > Open menu, I can left click to select the file I wish to open but nothing comes up when I hit 'open'.

I have changed none of my preferences in recent days.

Photoshop is up to date.

I need to use it for my job so it spontaneously deciding to ignore my mouse is not good!

Yes, my mouse works perfectly fine on other programs.

My mouse's drivers are up to date.

Attempted fixes:

I have uninstalled and reinstalled photoshop via creative cloud once already this morning and it did nothing to help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Short of anything other ideas: 

If you restore your preferences using this manual method does it work correctly?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines