• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't make new picture or even open pictures in photoshop how do i get this fixed?

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i was going to do some art on photoshop when i pressed ''new'' as you do and then i bloody froze on me so i tried to close it down and start up but it did not even allow that it did not close down then i tried to close it in task maneger and it worked it was now closed i open it up again and now it froze again when i pressed ''new'' so i repeat the same thing over and over and over and than pressed ''open'' to try if did the same thing and yup! it did so i even uninstalled it and installed it and tried again and the same thing! please help how do you fix this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

It might be worth resetting your Photoshop preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

It might be worth resetting your Photoshop preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you this did actually work! i still do not know what caused it but now it works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the page below which gives solutions for different PS issues.
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-slow-lags.html

If PS freezes when you try open a file but not at launch, it may be a problem with the graphics driver. It may be worth updating your graphics driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bij openen van een afbeelding in PS knippert de foto op een witte achtergrond, wat te doen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines