• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't make the new NFT Content Credentials beta work

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to hook up my Metamask wallet, website, twitter account and other info but when I go to export a file as a PNG and want to add this info, it gives me an error message saying "Assets not loaded to embed CAI metadata." Does that mean the content credentials are not attached? What did I do wrong?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mags504 ,

We apologize for the confusion. PNG is supported and works but may have targeted specific issues (hence Beta).  We will update our helpx articles and other avenues regarding the issues.

-Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mags504 

Sorry for the trouble. Take at look at this to see if you're using the right steps for export: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/content-credentials.html

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@mags504 thanks for sharing.

As others have noted, we are experiencing some instability particularly for PNGs that we're working on for the next release.

In the meantime, I'd recommend you try exporting with JPEG and check out your credentials on verify.contentauthenticity.org to test out the feature. And PNGs will be more stable soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, I'm running to the same issue with the 'Assets not loaded to embed CAI metadata.' message. I tried every possible option in PNG / JPEG and seems unsuccessful.

Let me know if there is any suggestion step I should try. Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After multiple tests, seems like a new Error message appears. Any help will be appreciated! I know it's in Beta but I'm quite inpatient hehe. Love the feature.

VasilEnev_0-1636228846888.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines