Can't move anchor points - Wrap image around object

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, i hope you can help me.

I am trying to wrap an image around a simple round object (a counter with round edges), but I just can't grab the anchor points. Please see attached picture below.

They just cannot be clicked - I only get warning tones when I try to click on the anchor points.

I can only move the picture if I click inside the area, but unfortunately I won't get the round corner covered by this. What's going on there? Is this a bug?

I am using Photoshop 21.0.3.

Thank you so much.

Best, Nelli

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You forgot to add a screenshot

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oops sorry! It's attached now

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be better if you posted a screenshot of the entire Photoshop interface, including the layers panel

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, I attached another screenshot of the entire interface

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there maybe anything else I can provide or describe to find a solution for my problem? Maybe my screenshots aren't clear enough? I would really appreciate some help.. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten tag.

I guess you are trying to adjust the blue bezier handle, to straighten the curve on the side.

I get beeps if I am not exactly clicking on the control points.

I'm wondering if this could be an issue only present on the localized version, did you try to install the english language on top, (go to the settings of the creative cloud app, change to english, reinstall photoshop, then swich it to english in the preferences>interface, restart Ps, and try wrap again?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the exact same problem, when I',m trying to move handles around it just gives me alot of beeps and I can't select the handles anchors!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Save time with Adobe Express quick actions