• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open Photoshop at all [OSX Big Sur]

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does anyone experience problems with opening PS on macOS Big Surr? It stopped working about two weeks ago. I tried to reinstall, but it didn't help. Can anyone help? I pay montly payment and it kind of sucks that one of the most importants applications doesn't work. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, I am not a Mac user, so I have added your OS to your subject line, and this post will bump you to page 1.

You can check the Known Issues link, but I'd be surprised if any of them apply to Photoshop not even opening.

Something that does come to mind is that Photoshop loads a lot of information at start up, and you can see this happening in the Splash Screen, so it might be something like a corrupt font that is stalling the opening.  Do you see the splash screen?

You could also try running the cleaner tool before reinstalling again.

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to solve installation problems (adobe.com)

Good luck.  If you don't get it fixed, don't let your thread get too far back in the forum pages.  So bump it if it gets beyond page three or four without an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines