Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't save file because of error

New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

defaultvd3nvipss4ee_0-1653520983010.png

I'm trying to save smart objects from my mock up and PS giving me an error. I can't save my Smart object because PS thinking that this file is open in another programme/aplication. Changing tribiutes doesn't help at all. Please help :C

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you describe steps to save? Windows OS but what Ps version? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version PS, Click in smart object to edit > (ex. Mock up with poster and I trying to paste my graphic into mock up) paste graphic > file > save and now the PS giving me an error which I paste Up. The file don't want to save becuase programme thinks that this file is Open in another aplication or using right now. Even if I close every single thing on my computer this Bug is still there. Reinstall PS doesn't work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not reproduce problem. This seems weird to me. Sometimes weird things can be solved by reseting preferences Preferences in Photoshop (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reseting preferences doesn't do anything. Every time PS giving me bug which is " The file could not be saved because the file is in use or has already been opened by another application".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines