• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't save

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can someone help me fixing my adobe issues? The usual thing is that, when you save a file, there will be a pop up file that says the file location you want to save, or even in export, or even in save a copy. But nothing show in my screen. I can't locally save my existing file through 'save' as well.

Thank you

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS and hard drive are you using?  What is the free space on the drive?

ICC programmer and developer, Photographer, artist and color management expert, Print standards and process expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using Mac M1. I dont get the free space on the drive. Thank you for responding

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ask about free space because most Solid State drives perform very badly if they don't have much available spece.  To check that, Click on the Hard Drive Icon and Right click to get info.  Which version of Photoshop ar you using?

ICC programmer and developer, Photographer, artist and color management expert, Print standards and process expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe CC 23.2.1 and I have 705.92gb free space on my ssd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, save, save as, not responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i made adobe bridge quit an finally could save.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also checked my preferences>full access but all of those are perfectly fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do an uninstall if all your Adobe Apps, then run CC Cleaner.  You can find information about Adobe CC Cleaner tool here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines