• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see Beta app in adobe creative cloud

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why in my adobe creative cloud I can't see the Beta App on both computers Windows and Mac?

I was used to using Photoshop (Beta) 24.1 and now the category Beta is not showing anymore, how can I fix this, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that beta may not exist anymore. eg, it went to full release.

your computers may not support that beta (which seems unlikely if they supported it previously)

your cc app may need to be reset.

to reset the cc desktop app: make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

bottomline: the first suggestion is the most likely.

in any case, why do you need to see it in your cc desktop app?  are you having trouble opening it?  did you uninstall it and now want to reinstall it?  something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying kglad!

Previously I had in categories (CC Desktop App) an option (Beta) to access and open beta versions for apps (e.g. Photoshop 24.1.0) that has some cool features I want to explore. Now I can only open the official version 23.5.1 on it.

In my Windows machine that's not an issue as I have the Beta version installed and I can access it through other shortcuts. The problem for me is that, in my MacOS machine, I don't have it installed and there is no Beta category to open it! 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i see the same thing as you: a few days ago i saw ps beta in my cc app (but didn't install it).  

after a recent update to the cc app  ps beta is gone.

there was a recent update to ps, too.  does that update do everything the beta did?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the beta app for photoshop has a new feature in Neural Filters - Photo Resolution that makes some blur pictures much better, and the restoration performance is really cool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Roald26214872raxb 

This is a guess, but one possible reason is that no more testing will be done before PS 2023 is released. This typically happens on the first day of Adobe MAX, which will be held Oct 18-20, 2022 this year. The conference is once again free for online viewers, but will also be live (paid) for the first time since the start of the pandemic.

https://max.adobe.com/

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i found my beta, even though it's removed from the all apps panel, it was in the beta panel:

kglad_0-1664918553678.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines