• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't see layer on display

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to edit a quick thumbnail for a project, and I'm having trouble seeing the layers I stack on top. I'll include a screenshot of what I see when I stack them. I'm allowed to move it as I like as well change the dimensions, but I physically can't see the photo on top. I must have pressed something on accident from my last project without knowing. Any ideas? Thank you!question.png

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have "cutout" layer selected which is below "other angle" that is on top. You can see "other angle" content but not "cutout" right? Move "cutout" layer above "other angle".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try that next time, thank you! I just ended up resetting the Essentials workplace last night.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is not absolutely necessary to move the "cutout" layer. Simply click on the eye of the "other angle" layer in the Layers Panel. This makes this layer invisible and the layers below it are no longer hidden by the "other angle" layer. (If you click on the eye again, the layer becomes visible again.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines