• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't send from LR to PS beta

Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always have/use the latest versions (autoupdate).

Can't send any (or many) picture(s) to Photoshop beta (I can send what I want to the regular PS).

Insted of asking wether I want to use a copy or the original file, PSbeta opens promply and hangs with only showing the filename in the tab list (only the first file, never more). This happens all the time, with single files and multiple files, seperate or as layers.

Then this error pops up after a while (inside lightroom):  

AgStoreProviderSession: getEntityByID:

id must be a number or string.

So I removed the beta and continue to work with the regular version.

ps: I had the same problem with the previous version of the beta, but not consistent. After the latest LR update the problem was gone for about a week or two, then it returned and now it is consistent.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022
Well,

I had to install the beta again,
and as I had decided not to keep all settings etc,
I had to disable the GPU once more and deactivate the native canvas things (Photoshop flickers like hell when I have this ON)
Then I had to reboot the PC (windows 11) for Photoshop Beta to appear under the right mouse button in Lightroom.
Did a couple of tests and it all works as it should, be it that the crash.handler.exe stopped PS from loading. After two attempts it healed itself 😉

So it looks like the proble...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Positivo53, thank you for letting us know this. Would it be possible for you to share a video of what you are seeing, or screenshots with the error of your workflow? Could be very helpful to figure out what is happening.

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well,

I had to install the beta again,
and as I had decided not to keep all settings etc,
I had to disable the GPU once more and deactivate the native canvas things (Photoshop flickers like hell when I have this ON)
Then I had to reboot the PC (windows 11) for Photoshop Beta to appear under the right mouse button in Lightroom.
Did a couple of tests and it all works as it should, be it that the crash.handler.exe stopped PS from loading. After two attempts it healed itself 😉

So it looks like the problem is
I will not hesitate to post another bug report when it should return.

regards,

Hugo Maes aKa Positivo53

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL..If this worked for you, its a fluke. This does not resolve the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But it did resolve the OPs issue back in June.
Since then there was a LR Classic issue, using Edit in Photoshop (beta and production)  which was resolved in update to version 12.5.

Dave

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines