• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't upgrade some adobe products to M1 chip

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new MacBook Pro MI chip, and all of the Adobe Suite apps have to be re configured to work with this new computer. So it asks you to re install the upgraded, I suppose, program and some of them did upgrade, like Rush and Audition, but Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and more, fail every time it asks you to "retry"  Has anyone else had this problem..very annoying...thanks in advance!  

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Thank you all for your replies… I'm not really sure what happened but it seemed  to resolve itself and everything installed correctly… I might've jumped the gun a bit and felt that it was being slow

anyway thank you so much😇

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you installing via the CC desktop app? Try installing one at a time. When they fail do you get an error code?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the error message exactly (screen capture would be useful).

Are you sure you've given full disk access to these applications in System Preferences>Privacy?

Sometimes when ACC gets wonky updating, a reboot can help.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for your replies… I'm not really sure what happened but it seemed  to resolve itself and everything installed correctly… I might've jumped the gun a bit and felt that it was being slow

anyway thank you so much😇

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same system setup and it runs the CC applications without any issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines