• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can the brush grains used within Kyle T Webster's PS brushes be reused in commercially sold brushes?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For example, can the brush patterns/grains used in the Adobe Photoshop brushes be re-used to create a set of new brushes that are resold commercially?

The brushes I am referring to are: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/brushes 

Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why not just make your own?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have made all of my own grains and always do for any commercial brushes, but I have been using one of the Adobe grains for two pencil brushes for about a year now in my personal work and haven't been able to match the texture as nicely. I figured if they are available for commercial use in brushes I may as well leave those two pencil brushes in the pack.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines