Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Can we create a logo intro video for my website in photoshop free!

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to photoshop and I wanted to create a logo video intro for my site Can I create a video intro for free? Help me with regarding steps.

Link removed by Moderator

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Cross-app workflows, iPadOS, macOS, SDK, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not clear what you are asking. Your content is yours. PS is just a tool like a hammer, paintbrush, saw or whatever would be to other people.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is not free, but, if I remember correctly, there is a free 7-day-trial. 

Do you have a CC license? 

What kind of animation are you talking about – 2D or 3D? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moderator remove Actions and scripting, iPadOS, macOS, SDK, Windows labels (and delete my post).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines