Cancel subscription problem

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to ask for some help, 7 days ago I registered for a free trial version of photoshop. However, I was never able to use the trial version. Today I wanted to cancel the subscription but I received messages that I need to change the billing information because it was invald, although the payment details were correct, I updated details but I still got the same message. I also used the paypal account, but it did not work either. I see that my credit card was charged several times (4 times) with 1,00 euro each time. I have no idea who to contact since there are no details on the website. I would like to cancel my subscription, can you please let me know how?

I would appreciate it if you can help me on this matter.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I would try to contact customer support directly. Below is the link to phone and chat. Hope it helps!

Contact us (adobe.com)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would appreciate it if you can help me on this matter.

By @Ioanna T

In addition to what Chris said, do not respond to anyone who sends you a PM, as it is likely to be from a scammer. Only Adobe Customer Care can help with billing.

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines