• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel subscription problem

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to ask for some help, 7 days ago I registered for a free trial version of photoshop. However, I was never able to use the trial version. Today I wanted to cancel the subscription but I received messages that I need to change the billing information because it was invald, although the payment details were correct, I updated details but I still got the same message. I also used the paypal account, but it did not work either. I see that my credit card was charged several times (4 times) with 1,00 euro each time. I have no idea who to contact since there are no details on the website. I would like to cancel my subscription, can you please let me know how?

I would appreciate it if you can help me on this matter.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Hi!

I would try to contact customer support directly. Below is the link to phone and chat. Hope it helps!

Contact us (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I would try to contact customer support directly. Below is the link to phone and chat. Hope it helps!

Contact us (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would appreciate it if you can help me on this matter.

By @Ioanna T

In addition to what Chris said, do not respond to anyone who sends you a PM, as it is likely to be from a scammer. Only Adobe Customer Care can help with billing.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been wanting to cancel the Adobe Photoshop trial for a month now, but I don't have that option. please cancel my subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're just volunteers, so you need to do as Chris stated, in the above comment, and contact Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any Mailor similar? Or do I have to call them?
Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Ante26678849uqnf 

Adobe does not do support by email. Try the link to auto-open the Chat:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen 

If your browser blocks the Chat window, try the troubleshooting tips here:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 

If you can't find out why your browser is blocking Chat, you can also send a tweet to @AdobeCare.

You can find phone numbers here (you may be on hold for a while):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html 

Don't respond to PMs, who are likely to be scammers. You can report them from the Message window.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines