• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot access Kyle's brushes download option

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I want to download the kyle's inbox brushes and click on the "get more brushes" link in Photoshop. It leads me to a webpage and requires me to sign in. After signing in, I cannot find any brush download option or brush description. The only button I can access is "learn more about photoshop". I've tried both the chrome and Safari but kept getting the same result. I also tried several links provided in the forum in posts about similar problems.

I'm currently in US and I'm using a school/company account. I attach my screenshot of how the page look like to the post.

Thank you so much in advance for any help!!!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you try with a different browser or incognito mode, does that work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. Which Photoshop version you are now? Are you seeing this issue after a recent update of Photoshop 23.0?

Do you have any other subscription apart for school account?

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, please try an clear browser cache and try again and see if you can access the Kyle brush page. Let us know the status.

Try this link and see if that helps downloading the Kyle brushes: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/brushes.html#!&from_ims=true&old_hash=&api=authorize

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines