• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot automate PDF - strange error message never seen before. Screenshot in post.

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.JPG

Can someone explain to me why I am getting this message when automating a PDF? I have used this exact cover file for the past 2 years with no issue until this latest update. It's file size is 2.8 MB - definitely something PSD should be able to handle. All layers are either image files or text.

If anyone has suggestions, I would gladly take them. Updates should make your life easier, NOT HARDER.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble experienced with Photoshop.

What is your system specification? What version are you using now and what version you were using before the update? 
What is your file size before converting it to PDF? Where are you trying to export it to i.e. the path?

If you do have large PSD files, it's best to move all the files you want to use into another folder, and flatten them,

and maybe size them down. Relaunch the app then check. 
If it doesn't work, try disabling the GPU use. 
Go to Photoshop's Preferences > Performance and uncheck Use Graphics Processor and restart

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines