• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download Kyle Webster brushes

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to download 2-3 sets of Kyle Webster Photoshop brushes.  When I hit the download button, a new web page opens with a bunch of coding but no download, no files.  I tried a few others, same thing.  Reread instructions provided and followed them directly.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Hi,

We've found that the Edge browser doesn't support downloading .abr files. If you paste the URL for the brushes page into another browser, you should be able to download them properly.

thx,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. It keeps saying I am not a Photoshop subscriber - yet I AM and also I am successfully logged in. I have also cancelled my plan, but it is still valid for about 3 more months (I had a yearly plan)... So is this the punishment for that?

Honestly, I was thinking about renewal but Adobe keeps getting worse and worse. Technical Support is effectively non-existant, I have spent about 90 minutes with 4 guys (!) in support chat to get my Fresco work again after a PC Windows reinstallation with no luck, it kept saying incompatible device although it worked perfectly fine before. 3 of the support people had even problems grasping the issue and kept asking for the same unnecessary details and pointing out to the same unnecessary product page with compatibility lists, although I stated several times that I had Fresco successfully running before!

I don´t even bother calling them with this Kyle Brushes issue, they have no plan whatsoever. I just try to download them somehow somewhere.

This is exactly how you drive people to Affinity or illegal downloads! Dear Adobe folks, you get tons of money from us. DO YOUR JOB! Since you cut the option to effectively buy the software and just left us with crazy expensive "subscription plans", we are not paying anymore for the Software alone - we are paying for SERVICE!!! Don´t you get it???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a paid up subscription to Creative Cloud and Photoshop and am trying to get the Kyle Webster brushes, but the attached is what Adobe takes me to: a pitch to sell me Photoshop Elements 2020!  Do these people not know even how to write software?   You mentioned Affinity.  Have you tried them?  I'm ready to move away from Adobe for the same reasons to articulate.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines