• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Edit photoshop from lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to edit my photo in Photoshop from lightroom, and it will not send the photo to photoshop. I have tried both right click and edit photoshop, as well as Photo, Edit in, Photoshop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this belongs in Photoshop or Lightroom. Let's try you in Photoshop first.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.

* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same happened to me when i was creating logo for my client's website: [link removed by moderator] No worries dude sometime it is a glitch. Restart your device and i hope so i will work.     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same happened to me when i was creating logo for my client's website: [removed by moderator]  No worries dude sometime it is a glitch. Restart your device and i hope so i will work.     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the advice, I tried this, and unfortunately it did not work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry for the trouble with Lightroom & Photoshop. If you can clarify a few things for me, we can get to the bottom of this.

Could you please share the version of Photoshop & Lightroom you are working on from Help> About Photoshop/Lightroom Classic/Lightroom? Please specify the operating system you are working on? Where is the catalog stored for Lightroom Classic if you are using Lightroom Classic? Is it on the internal drive or an external drive?

And if you are using Adobe Lightroom, have you recently imported a large number of images? Has the sync progress been completed?

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Please ensure Photoshop & Lightroom are up to date before we begin troubleshooting: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/uptodate.html

To begin with Lightroom, please go to Lightroom or Lightroom Classic (Edit on Windows) > Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor > Set it to 'Off' if it is on 'Custom' or 'Auto.' If this fixes the Edit-in Photoshop issue, please check this article to troubleshoot further: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html

Similarly, please go to Photoshop (Edit on Windows)> Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor > Uncheck it and restart Photoshop. You can also optimize Camera Raw, which handles Raw images in Photoshop, by going to Photoshop > Preferences > Camera Raw > Performance > Uncheck Graphics processor and increasing the cache sizes.

Please check this series of suggestions related to software optimization and in-app changes you can do to optimize Photoshop's performance in this article, and please give this a detailed read through: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/optimize-photoshop-cc-performance.html

Let us know if this Helps. We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines