Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Cannot find adjustment sliders in PS

Participant ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i think i am having a senior moment here and  some help would be appreciated please.

I am using PS 23.0.2 and after i have opened  the image from Camera Raw into the PSD workspace 

i cannot find the sliders to adjust Exposure,Brightness,Highlights,Shadows etc. I can see the small adjustment icons in the adjustment panel but i am sure in the past i have been able to click on something and i am able to use the sdliders just the same as in Camera RAW.

I havent been using the computer etc for a few weeks as have been waiting the delivery of a new Imac and perhaps something has changed but im pretty sure i am missing something very obvious which i am putting down to a senior momnet lol.

I have included a screen shot of the workspace and hope fully someone can give me the solution please.

Mac OS Monterey  M1 24" Imac 

Regards Adrian

Screenshot 2021-11-26 at 10.43.33.pngScreenshot 2021-11-26 at 10.42.56.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021
Apologies for this post as i have now just realised the adjustments in PS are made from the top tool bar drop downs in PSi have been thinking of the sliders in Camera RAW and also Lightroom.Certainly was a senior moment and then a sort of Lightbulb moment afterwards. Adrian 

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for this post as i have now just realised the adjustments in PS are made from the top tool bar drop downs in PS

i have been thinking of the sliders in Camera RAW and also Lightroom.

Certainly was a senior moment and then a sort of Lightbulb moment afterwards. 

Adrian 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

According to the Layers Panel that’s not a Raw Image anymore but just a plain Layer. 

If you »Open as Object« instead of »Open« the Smart Object maintains ACR editability. 

Screenshot 2021-11-26 at 12.04.38.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines