• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not complete your request because Photoshop was unable to communicate with Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Cannot open Photoshop by clicking on app or through Bridge or Lightroom.  The error message is as follows, "Could not complete your request because Photoshop was unable to communicate with Creative Cloud Desktop". Bridge and Lightroom are able to open.

Creative Cloud will not open either and I receive no error message, it just won't open.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Start by reinstalling Creative Cloud. See if you can access your libraries in Bridge. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

I have just tried to reinstall Creative Cloud, it messaged that there was already a install running,closed that, restarted computer and on my desktop the new Creative Cloud had been installed. Then I was able to open Photoshop! Whew!  I guess it bypassed any thing running in the background during restart.  Don't know.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by reinstalling Creative Cloud. See if you can access your libraries in Bridge. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist><br />Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just tried to reinstall Creative Cloud, it messaged that there was already a install running,closed that, restarted computer and on my desktop the new Creative Cloud had been installed. Then I was able to open Photoshop! Whew!  I guess it bypassed any thing running in the background during restart.  Don't know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it worked out for you. My Photoshop was giving me the spinning beach ball of death when I answered you. I had to reboot my Macbook pro to set it straight. Sometimes weirdness just happens. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist><br />Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for being there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason one I downloaded Abdobe Creative cloud and tried to open Photoshop it says "Could not complete your request because Photoshop was unable to communicate with creative cloud desktop." I don't have this problem with Adobe Premier Pro or any other abdobe product, just photoshop and I've tried restarting and uninstalling everything several times. Any tips?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same situation going on here!
God, this is more stressful than anything!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW... I´m here seeking for answers after I´ve already used the adobe removal tool several times and reinstall everything too... And keep failing to start PS, only After Effects loads but with no dynamic link with ME!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same is happening to me and I can only open Potoshop when wifi is off

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines