• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot restore PS purchase on iPad.

New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to restore my purchase for Photoshop on my iPad. I have restarted the iPad and signed in and out of iTunes and no fix. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like there is a billing error from the Apple Store. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203005

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem right now. There no billing problems because I purchased other app. I've been looking for a solution and every topic related to this seem like there's no answer for it. You any other solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess you have no real answer. The same thing is happening to me right now, I just restored my purchase and can get access. And I bet you get paid to blame in on Apple. It's ok, it's your job. But I wish Adobe took this issue m0re seriously. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi James, can you help with how you manage to restore your purchase Ps Express on your ipad, 

i don't want to buy a new plan,  like I got Apps from previous pad.

cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines