• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot see fill or stroke when using 2021 rounded rectangle

Participant ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click on the rectangle tool, pull in the corners just fine. I have watched two videos and on both, when one is using the rectangle tool, you can see the fill choice in the bar above (sorry, not familiar with the actual term for it). The guy then clicks on the color he wants and the rectagle fills. I have been trying to make this color choice box come up.  In both videos it seems to be automatic. Attached is a SS. In the Properties box, both fill and stroke have a red line through them.  TIA
Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 4.01.36 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally sorted it out. Is there a way to remove posts? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you fix it?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Jane, I have just tried to replicate it, but cannot do so because the rectangle is now materializing with all the previous attributes. It was a toggle, that is all I can say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your screen shot you have Path selected on the Options bar. You can't dynamically fill a path. I suspect you switched it to Shape and now it is working as expected. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/after-effects/using/overview-shape-layers-paths-vector.html

path.png

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is it....thank you, Barb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines