• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot see full image in Standard Screen Mode

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading to the latest version of PSD, I can no longer see my full image in standard screen mode. It cuts it off at the upper 2/3 of the photo. The lower portion cannot be raised with a scrolling (there is no scroll bar available, it thinks it is fully showing), nor with the hand tool, nothing will move the image up as it has always done before. When I go to "fit on screen", that is where it lands. I can only see the full image in full screen mode, but then do not have to tabs to move parts of photos between them.

Is there a way to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

That seemed to help a lot.

I will post again if I have trouble with it.

I didn't use the green button before, as I sometimes watch instructional videos while I retouch, so

psd does not take up the whole screen, so I will see what happens when I do that.

(tried it, seems to be back to normal, YEA!!)

Thank you!!! I feel a whole lot more freedom now!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MommaKarenF,

As you're not able to see the full image in Photoshop, could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps with the issue?

Preferences in Photoshop

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Sahil~
I followed the instructions to the tee, same thing as stated.

Screenshot 2018-04-18 08.18.48.png

Still no availability to see the full image unless I go into full screen mode.

Odd quirk: If I go to 100% view, I can move it around all over the place. When I zoom out and it hits the 2/3 mark

(similar to what you are seeing), then no move moving to see below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please try maximizing Photoshop by clicking on the little green button on the top left corner of Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seemed to help a lot.

I will post again if I have trouble with it.

I didn't use the green button before, as I sometimes watch instructional videos while I retouch, so

psd does not take up the whole screen, so I will see what happens when I do that.

(tried it, seems to be back to normal, YEA!!)

Thank you!!! I feel a whole lot more freedom now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad it helped, please keep us posted if you need any assistance in the future. Also, if you think my answer helped, then feel free to mark it as correct, as that would help other users to find help easily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem and cannot seem to rectify it.  Can you he?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines