Cannot sign into Lightroom mobile on new device

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is another post regarding sign-in problems. I have tried every suggestion I could find, but to no avail.

I have an existing subscription, with Lightroom on my PC and mobile - works great. I bought a new tablet and Lightroom won't let me sign in wither through "Sign In" (Always goes straight to "An error accurred while authenticating. Please try again later."), or through Google/Facebook sign ins, both of which are identified and confirmed in my adobe account. It's worth noting that the my new device web browser cannot open the adobe account page ("This site cannot be reached") so I have to access it through my PC.

Having tried everything (I'm not listing everything here), my only option is to cancel my subscription, so I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Chris.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's not helpful when you say you tried everything.  you really mean you tried everything you could find which isn't much more helpful.  ie, we can't tell what you tried, and if you tried everything known to mankind, the situation is hopeless.

anyway, the problem is your tablets connection to https:adobe.com and i'm pretty sure the situation is not hopeless.  that could be anything from software blocking the connection to a hardware problem.  so google site:adobe.com mobile connection problems.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines