• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon ipf 6300

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a problem printing through the canon print plugin for photoshop. Using latest version of photoshop and windows 10. Works fine on windows 7. I am getting different messages depending on if using windows 10 pro or home. Pro ' an error occurred while processing the image' on home 'the required profile to perform colour processing is not available'lenovo2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi ianjaytee,

Could you please check for drivers update for your printer? Here an article that might help troubleshoot the issue Troubleshoot Photoshop printing problems

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ianjaytee,

Could you please check for drivers update for your printer? Here an article that might help troubleshoot the issue Troubleshoot Photoshop printing problems

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ianjaytee,

This seems to be the same problem that I am having. Would you be able to help me with exactly what your solution was?

I've tried many different versions of drivers, etc, but am still seeing the same error message that you saw.

Thanks,

Justin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi im having the same issue... please help

Mario5E8D_0-1597510949086.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im using an ipf 6400

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is such a BS reply. Like if we dont know what we have done before and whats going on. That we need to make sure our printer has the right paper in it and that we havent......... and so on. IT worked just before now with PS 2020 we cant get Cacnon on board with an updated driver and software or Adobe  is just gving us the go around with basic printer stuff.

Please, can somebody with some knowledge about this specific plugin from Canon and the IPF 6300s or 6400  printers let us know where to put the plugin or what is needed to make this work just like it did in PS 2019. 

Please no more "Have you tried this". IF you are not sure you have a solution why would another question help us in this sittuation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was refering to Akash Sharmas answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problems with my IPF6300S. Is there no help about this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After hours with an online Adobe technician we still couldn't resolve the issue. 2 months past and I fixed the problem. The plugin is not compatible with the new version of Photoshop. I installed cc2015 on my computer aswell and it works fine but only on that version... I didn't try slightly newer ones it might ht work aswell. 

Good luck and I hope it works for you 

Trybit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.. on windows 7 worked fine whith photoshop 2020, but on windows 10 i have error..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone still having the "An error occurred while processing the image" error on Windows, the error is likely due to a missing ICC profile(s).  I spent a good half hour on the phone with an incredible support tech from Canon before she figured it out! Unfortunately, Adobe no longer officially offers these files for download, but luckily you can get them from the Wayback machine here: 

https://web.archive.org/web/20160322191318/http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/iccprofiles/win/Adobe...

Download, Unzip, right click on all ICC profiles and "Install" (Although I think you may only need one I can't remember which one it is)

Hope this helps someone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good job, it worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me. Thanks so much. I doubled clicked each .icc (looked like it did nothing), then restarted Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a "Error processing image" error on CS5 on Windows 7 using the Canon plugin with a iPF8000 printer. AND THE REMEDY HELPED - thanks for posting this. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
Go back to an older version of Photoshop and re install the plugin
I went back to 2015 cc. So I have both versions 2021 and 2015, I use 2015only for printing with the plugin.

Sent from my Huawei phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i am hoping someone can help me with a simialr issue.

i have Windows 7pro & Photoshop CS4 which i have been using for several years to setup an image and then send the image through a Canon plug-in to print on my Canon ipf8400. worked fine for many years. i think Adobe did a READER update on Oct.21 & since then i keep getting this error message in CS4 when i try to use the Canon plug-in.

'"the required profile to perform colour processing is not available"

i have visited the page by Phil.Mosby (thank you), and followed instructions. i have rebooted compter as well. can anyone assist me further?

thank you, Dipesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines