• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant differentiate the background from my black page, please help!

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi here! I was trying to do a school project and needed a black background for it, but when i choose the black background option i cant see where my page (working area) is, its blended in with the background. How can i change this or something, any help would be appreciated. thanks ❤️Screenshot_8.png

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

You may change your working area color to lighter by right clicking on black area (not canvas) and then choosing other colour, or you may use Window > Arrange > Float All in Windows.

By the way was there something wrong in your opinion in a video (I had chance to watch) of the other thread which was changed to image by moderator? The same question goes to screenshot you posted, that vanished as well without giving reason? Brush stroke not appearing on a Layer Mask!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may change your working area color to lighter by right clicking on black area (not canvas) and then choosing other colour, or you may use Window > Arrange > Float All in Windows.

By the way was there something wrong in your opinion in a video (I had chance to watch) of the other thread which was changed to image by moderator? The same question goes to screenshot you posted, that vanished as well without giving reason? Brush stroke not appearing on a Layer Mask!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yep thank you, it helped very much. and yeah, i dont know what happened there, it was just a regular youtube video, and in the photo i was working on a thumbnail for a mini - documentary on putin. maybe they didnt like it or som? xD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines