Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Cant get Photoshop to open on Microsoft surface Pro Windows 10

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have just installed the program through the CC and have installed both Lightroom and Photoshop. Lightroom opens but Photoshop comes up with its missing a Opengl32.dll file so I have downloaded this but then comes up with another  error code....

Please help, I want to start using Photoshop ASAP..

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you update all drivers on your new device?  That's the first thing I do with a new machine.  MS drivers are not always the most up to date ones.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, its all upto date now, turned out I needed to update it all and also had to use the previous version. I had some help with one of the Adobe members. 

All sorted out and working, Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines