• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant use tools on photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd use photoshop for a short while then the cursor reverts back to a regular mouse. Can't use or select any tools, brush, select, hand. It just stays as the mouse cursor and I cant use the software at all. Resettingbtool presets doesn't solve it. Opening and closing doesn't solve it. Restarting doesn't solve it

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously no one has any answers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seriously no one has any answers?

You posted this 12 minutes after your first post. Keep in mind that this is not a live chat environment.

These are user to user forums staffed by volunteers and Adobe customers just like you. You may get a prompt reply or you may have to wait a while until someone pops by with a useful suggestion for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Classic, 

Let's see if we can get this worked out.  For starters, do this:  Go to Edit > Preferences > Plugins and UNCHECK "Enable Generator".  Let me know how that goes.

John W. | pixellingo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines