Caption issue

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I remove the unwanted number 4 that is displayed at the end of a caption for a photo in the book module?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tania5C8F wrote on 24 November:

How do I remove the unwanted number 4 that is displayed at the end of a caption for a photo in the book module?

Hi Tania,

You didn't show your layers panel and I'm not sure of your skill level.

• If the "4" is on a Type layer, double-click the T icon in the Layers panel to go into edit mode and delete it
  • If the "4" is part of an image, use the Eraser tool in the Tools panel with a small-ish brush

Apologies for the delay in seeing your post. If you need more details, please post a screen shot of your Layers panel and ask again.

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jane,

Thank you for your reply.

I am new to Lightroom - first book that I have made up.  I have resolved it - I think it was on the Type layer and it has been deleted.

Tania

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines