• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Caption issue

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I remove the unwanted number 4 that is displayed at the end of a caption for a photo in the book module?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

@Tania5C8F wrote on 24 November:

How do I remove the unwanted number 4 that is displayed at the end of a caption for a photo in the book module?

Hi Tania,

You didn't show your layers panel and I'm not sure of your skill level.

• If the "4" is on a Type layer, double-click the T icon in the Layers panel to go into edit mode and delete it
  • If the "4" is part of an image, use the Eraser tool in the Tools panel with a small-ish brush

Apologies for the delay in seeing your post. If you need more

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tania5C8F wrote on 24 November:

Hi Tania,

You didn't show your layers panel and I'm not sure of your skill level.

• If the "4" is on a Type layer, double-click the T icon in the Layers panel to go into edit mode and delete it
  • If the "4" is part of an image, use the Eraser tool in the Tools panel with a small-ish brush

Apologies for the delay in seeing your post. If you need more details, please post a screen shot of your Layers panel and ask again.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane,

Thank you for your reply.

I am new to Lightroom - first book that I have made up.  I have resolved it - I think it was on the Type layer and it has been deleted.

Tania

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Do Your Photos Stand Out?
  1. Step 1: Prep Your Photos. First, access the photo you want to edit by launching the Lightroom app, navigating to All Photos, and selecting the image. ...
  2. Step 2: Edit Exposure. ...
  3. Step 3: Edit Color. ...
  4. Step 4: Edit Effects and Details. ...
  5. Step 5: Fine-Tune the Photo. ...
  6. Step 6: Save and Share.

This is on the grounds that we're utilizing various adaptations of Lightroom, yet the two of them are current, modern variants of Lightroom. Both offer large numbers of similar elements, and the principle distinction between the two is the manner by which your pictures are put away.

Thank you 

Kind Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines