• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC 2023 Oh Dear

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what others think but Bridge and Photoshop 2023 have, in my opinion, taken a back step.  I have posted two frustrations with Bridge but PS itself doesn't seem to work as well (content aware fill being a fine example).  I won't post any more critiques - I have reverted to the 2022 versions, stopped auto-update and notifications and may come back in 6 months to see if any improvements have been made.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@peterw49863669 wrote:

I don't know what others think but Bridge and Photoshop 2023 have, in my opinion, taken a back step. 

Hi Peter,

You mention both Photoshop 2023 and Bridge 2023, but posted to the Photoshop Camera forum. PS Camera is version 1.5.0 and is available for iOS and Android. We can move your post to either the Photoshop forum or the Bridge forum for you.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay - you went to my spam folder which is being
overenthusiastic for some reason - please move to PS forum.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @peterw49863669 

Not me, but the auto-reply from the forums! 😊 You can also check for replies by clicking the bell in the upper right of the forum window. I've moved your post to the Photoshop forum.

It would be helpful if you can be specific about the frustrations with Content Aware Fill. Are you using the Content-Aware Workspace

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/content-aware-fill.html

or the older Edit > Fill > Content Aware?

https://www.macworld.com/article/226268/how-to-remove-objects-in-your-photos-with-photoshop-s-conten...

Screenshots help.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the offer of help Jane but I'm now back on 2022 versions of Bridge and PS - I don't have the time to list all the frustrations of the update.  Suffice to say that almost everything I try to do in 2023 just isn't as good (at best).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines